Did you ever make homemade ice cream in a bag? We did..and it turned out delicious! This simple recipe is great for summer!
1 Cup Half and Half
1/2 Cup Kosher Salt
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Favorite Ice Cream Toppings
1 sandwich size ziplock bag
1 gallon-size ziplock bag
- Mix the half and half, sugar, and vanilla extract in the sandwich bag and seal tightly.
- Fill the gallon bag half way with ice cubs and sprinkle a layer of salt on top of the ice.
- Put the sandwich bag with ingredients inside the gallon bag of ice and seal tightly.
- Shake. Shake. SHAKE! For 5-10 minutes, shake the bags until the mixture begins to harden.
- Remove the sandwich bag (now full of ice cream) and add your favorite toppings.